My new acquisition.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The interior, surprisingly enough-is almost flawless. The only thing I have found so far is a busted latch on the armrest/console. The steering wheel leather has a couple of gouges in it, but thats it. Not bad for 181k. Previous owner says it got 22mpg on the highway-we'll see.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. I'd love to know what you stole her for! I love it, and the wheels too! What are your plans?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He was asking $3995.00, Its actually a long story, but God had to teach me some patience-and I got it for $2400.00.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Dude dropped over 1K on the price? WOW!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I already got started. Sunday I went and got the cowl hood and billet grille, front bumper and projector lights off my old truck, and Monday, I put them on.

You must be registered for see images attach

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I discovered that it already had spindles and a shackle and hanger kit on it. Now Im wondering how to drop the rear any more-anyone have any ideas?

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I discovered that it already had spindles and a shackle and hanger kit on it. Now Im wondering how to drop the rear any more-anyone have any ideas?
the only way i know of is a flip kit. or supposably you can remove a leaf.