My New 96' ECSB K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here from Iowa. I just picked up an Emerald Green 1996 ECSB K1500 on Tuesday. My grandpa has two 97' GMC Sierra's on the farm so I have been hooked on this generation of trucks for a long time. This is actually my first truck. It has the 305 Vortec in it, which was the only thing I was disappointed about, but I just couldn't pass the truck up. Bought it from the original owner and he had all of the documentation from the consistent routine maintenance. The truck clocks in right at 189,000 miles. It has its fair share of rust under the doors and cab corners, but the fenders are rust free. I haven't had a chance to take any nice pictures of it yet so bear with me. Glad to be a part of this community.

Couple pictures from the Craigslist ad I found it on
You must be registered for see images attach

Here it is with the topper off next to my 94' Camaro (My phone takes terrible pictures)

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Couple more pictures

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
love that green and gold two tone scheme! looks like a solid truck!

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ever since I bought my Polo Green Camaro, I've been hooked on the color. That could be why 4 out of our 6 vehicles are green now haha.

welcome. one of my favorite colors on these trucks. and another 4th gen camaro guy. i have a 93 lt1 for a little while.
Nice to see another 4th gen guy. That's what I've dumped a majority of my money into over the past years, but it seems like I'm going to have two money pits now

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ever since I bought my Polo Green Camaro, I've been hooked on the color. That could be why 4 out of our 6 vehicles are green now haha.

Nice to see another 4th gen guy. That's what I've dumped a majority of my money into over the past years, but it seems like I'm going to have two money pits now

haha i traded my camaro before i could spend money on it lol. which is why im here lol