My 98' Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Nice vid- just replace all your interior lights with LEDs! And that rust is really a bummer..... :nono: It's so hard to stop it in salt country

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks like a good start man I'm jealous of your leather

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't like leather because it always seems to split around here- but it looks MINT in your Tahoe! Nice score!

Ehh not if you condition it we have a couple cars with leather and no cracks or anything

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so heres the plan. 4 Definity Dakota A/Ts and vortec do you just buy those LEDS on like ebay? or can i buy them at the autoparts store.

Thanks both for the compliments.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i know i havent posted in god knows how long, but im back now and wanted to update.

These past few weeks have been crazy and well i got her inspected to the tune of 731 dollars... The 265 Uniroyals come to find out are worst than i thought. They were put on the truck in 06 and wouldnt pass inspection for me.....

4 brand new Firestones later and well im back on the road.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh and remember how crusty she was?

Check her out now

Also im thinking of a tiregate, nfabs or full set of KC daylights and pita running lights.
Need opinions

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Tahoe is looking good! Have you considered a mild lift?

And on the subject of LEDs, my experience with superbrightleds.com hasn't been that great. LEDs from them have been dim, had inconsistent color, and bad hot spots in the light spread. I got much higher quality lights on ebay for less money.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im welcoming back my forum and updating today with some really cool things.
First off today i managed to bolt up a true dual glasspack setup using Magnaflow Glass Packs, as well as i tinted my turn signals, which i know is a iffy debate but until i get clear there staying so they look less cloudy.
Also i added a new head unit - Fareheit TID-893b. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I will get a picture up tomorrow of it, possibly a video too

Always Stuffing this ol girl