My 97

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
you should have read online first, the lift you bought/leveling kit did nothing but waste money. The stock keys will lift it as high as the kit you bought.

It is 4x4 right? a 2wd could benefit from a leveling kit, but 4x4 doesn't it can be cranked up from stock to level it and do the exact same as the expensive kits they try to sell you.

yeah i knew bout it when i did it, but i wanted to maintain factory ride so i put the customs keys in. If you crank ur factory keys ur ride will be stiff as crap bc i talked to people who did that and they didnt like it. but its jus personal preference it is hell of alot cheaper no doubt if it was an off road truck i would have done that in a heardbeat, but mine stay on the road all the time so i wanted good ride.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have bad news for ya, the ride gets stiffer with aftermarket keys same as stockers, there IS NO DIFFERENCE. crank is crank stock keys or not, still the same bad angles possible and still stiff ride possible.