My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks sir, you have been an unrivaled source of knowledge to me on this forum, really appreciate it. Quick question if ya don't mind, haha, the drivers side valve cover has 2 openings, one for oil fill, and the other is a tube going towards rear of throttle body.. tube was hooked up into my airaid intake, not sure where it was before, but I added a breather cap to it instead, where did the tube go on a stock motor.. im assuming where it went in will need to be capped off.. :\ thanks again.

Glad I have been able to help you out! Glad to help a fellow FSC owner out. That tube went into the stock choke collar for a breath, I the 90* off mine and slide a breather over it and it does the same thing as being in that collar.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I can't find any breathers small enough to push in to the valve cover. -_- ffs.
Course i bought new grommet too and the hole is bigger so the 90'd tube won't even sit in there, so cant slide somethin over the tube. Stupid lil things like this piss me off -.-

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should make a grommet that is for that hole, I have bought one before, and that is what I did was slide that breather over that tube

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Yeah believe it's a 1" I.D. hole in the valve cover. Grommet i got was 1" to 3/4, obviously tube is a 1/2". or so. Ah well i'll get one eventually. Still not sure where i'll find a small enough breather to sit snug on that tube :x

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Mother fvckers, lazy fvcking parts guys. Seriously gonna go tear a strip off someone. Nobody could bring me in a fvcking 3/4" breather. Thanks Chris.

LordCo, Napa, M&D all failed me.. Local GM dealership was just sold to Ford after 41 years o_O .. time to get into this internet shopping -.-