Most Amazing Picture - with a GMT400 in it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Can anyone find the hidden GMT400 in each these pictures?

You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I cant find the gmt400 in the on e with the boat being towed or the yellow bronco unless it's the truck behind the tree.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
The yellow Bronco one, the GMT400 is black, on the right side, inbetween the GMT800 and the red blazer, under the left window on the red and white building.

And the one on the bridge with the boat on the trailer, its red and behind that ford SUV.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
The yellow Bronco one, the GMT400 is black, on the right side, inbetween the GMT800 and the red blazer, under the left window on the red and white building.

And the one on the bridge with the boat on the trailer, its red and behind that ford SUV.
You sure thats a GMT400 in the yellow bronco pic? almost looks like a dodge to me.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ok so it is the truck behind the tree. Are you sure that one on the bridge is not a 800 almost looks like a newer gmc there.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ok so it is the truck behind the tree. Are you sure that one on the bridge is not a 800 almost looks like a newer gmc there.

The grille on the nbs gmc's is more rounded than that, I think. It's kind of far away to be sure, but if you look REALLY close, the grille is pretty square, looks like an OBS grille to me.

I couldn't find the one in the pic with the silver coupe with blue flames. I'm guessing it's in the parking lot, but once again, they're so small and so far away that it's tough for me to tell.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Silver Coupe with blue flames - count the 3rd smaller square building from the left, its a white SCLB GMT400. far parking lot.