Misc. Stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sent you a PM! Would that 9 blade fan do anything for my 93? I just have the stock fan in there now and don't want to do the electric fan mod.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Sent you a PM! Would that 9 blade fan do anything for my 93? I just have the stock fan in there now and don't want to do the electric fan mod.

PM Replied, the fan does provide better cooling, both that I have for sale came off of big blocks and those do produce more heat than a small block.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
PM Replied, the fan does provide better cooling, both that I have for sale came off of big blocks and those do produce more heat than a small block.

Hmmm Any idea if it's compatible with my current fan clutch? I probably need it seeing as I'm running an open element filter.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Hmmm Any idea if it's compatible with my current fan clutch? I probably need it seeing as I'm running an open element filter.

All the fan clutches in these trucks have the same bolt pattern as far as I know. I posted the bolt hole spacing earlier in this thread. If you look back a few pages you should find it.