Maroon/Dark Cherry Paint Input Wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys my bodywork will be done a little over a year away but I need to gather ideas now!

What my truck needs (other than paint and whatnot): rust fixed on lower passenger door, and driver side cab corner, frame POR-15'd, and the bed replaced.

My original idea for my truck was going to be "urban camo" (white, black, and gray) in gloss, not matte paint. However, that seems like it may be too expensive for me and I need to think of back up plans. I began toying around with possibly a maroon or dark cherry, I'm talking almost black. I don't hate monotone trucks, but I prefer a two tone setup on my vehicles. As for paint I would like it to have some metal flake (is that the term?) because I do plan on showing the truck occasionally and it will be my daily driver for who knows how long so it will need to be durable. I won't be mudding and offroading it a ton anymore because I can't afford the maintence costs because I'll be finishing up college and starting out on my own.

It will be receiving OEM flares, and possibly a cowl hood. All the lights are smoked and will remain that way for as long as I own the truck. The windows will be tinted 15%and I will be converting the interior color from blue with leather to gray with leather. Bumpers will be black Ranch Hands (or similar company) and there will be a roll bar eventually. Tow mirrors and Kodiak handles will be installed sometime in May. I'm also thinking of these wheels in 17's

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-394-7881mf12

Any color ideas other than those I thought of? I will not have maroon as a primary and silver as a secondary or vice versa only because those were my school colors and I don't want to look like a tool. :roflsquared: I don't want orange either only because I have an orange car already.

If someone wants to Photoshop an idea if they have time here's my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
like??

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah Jake, I do like that color. What's the brand/color name just for future reference. Doesn't hurt to have multiple choices.