Lowest mileage GMT400 in the world!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, with the amount of miles and perfect care of the truck, He can ask what ever, bcuz most of you guys spend half of that price on your truck and have almost 100,000 miles give or take some thousands for some people....... I would love to have a gm400 in that condition, so that I could customize it, instead of one with high mileage. I do agree he needs to be worked off the sticker price though, but they did cost that much back then. He must love his 400's!!!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I swear 454ss came stock with Goodyear tires... not BFG's..

edit: In fact... I don't think the Comp T/A was out yet in 1991. I call shenanigans.

They came with 275/60/15 BFG Comp T/A's My 90 Sierra ST has the original tires on it. Smae wheels and tires. Minehas 6200 miles on it.Bought with 4030 miles in march.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would buy it and put every stick-on AutoZone/WalMart accessory I could find, then send him pics.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Sad thing is it would probably blow up if you started it now. Well, I'd bet it at least leak sh*t everywhere.

That aside, I LOVE IT.

Oh, and I'm around $13k-$14k in mine....yes, I am an idiot.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm around $13k-$14k in mine....yes, I am an idiot.

I'm into my '98 for all of that. Probably more, 'cause when I stated on it, I never knew about this forum, so I was learning as I went along. Some things have been done 3X over! Like my suspension. Probably into that for better than 4.5G's alone! And the truck is far from done! Gonna re-do the interior this winter. $2000.00 in materials & my time. Then, sooner or later, an LS swap. Another $3-4000.00. I could always find more ways to spend $$$ if I want to! Some custom body work mods, HID's, Gear-Vendor's overdrive unit, more sound system upgrades, (already has about 1200 watts!) etc. etc. She's a money pit! Or...I'm an idiot! Too!
My '97 I'm into for around $6500.00, which I think is not too bad for a super reliable, decent looking, semi-custom DD. With NO payments! And better than 20mpg. (Imperial gallons)