loudest muffler w/o duals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shorthorn79

Reaction score
What do yall think is the loudest & lowest pitched muffler out there? I have heard cherry bomb extreme, magnaflow & flowmaster (cant remember exact products name), or a walker sweet talker. I dont want duals cuz i have an extra large gas tank. I dont want to lose too many mpg, but is still want that loud & low pitched sound. What do yall recommend form above and/or if you have any other suggestion let me know. Still want the loudest thing possible and i will probably dump it right after the muffler.

PS what are the specs for the exhaust pipes? what is the circumference on the stock pipes leading into the muffler? 2.5, 3? I have no idea, i guess i havent looked hard enough lol.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cb extreme is what i have. single in and dual out. should havew gotten single in out. im not much of having a flashy exhaust. id rather have mine dumped but i cant because its a tahoe -_-

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo