Looking for a supercharger kit Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im trying to find a nice used whipple supercharger kit, or powerdyne, procharger kit for my 1996 Silverado 5.7 Vortec ive been looking online and as you guys already know they don't pop up that often so I thought id throw a shout out to see if any of the members here have one sitting on a shelf or know somebody that has one. Id like to have the true whipple supercharger but I think a procharger or powerdyne would work for my needs also. I know you can buy them new but 4k to 5K is more than I want to spend. If anyone knows or runs across one please shoot me the link or PM me thanks a lot.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Have you checked out Wynjammer?
I don't have any personal experience with them and I'm not so sure they are as reputable as Whipple, but a lot of guys over at S10forum run them and have mostly good reviews, not to mention install is quick and easy. They also say their customer service is good.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have checked out wynjammer if I end up buying new that is what I would buy but the kit is $2999 and then the 36lb injectors is another $700 so id be looking at 3700 to almost 4000 with tax to buy a new wynjammer kit.