LMC parking light bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Im looking at the bulbs LMC has, that have a blueish color to them but when they are turned on they are orange. Has anyone on here gotten them before? are they any good? They seem kind of pricey if they arent worth a hoot. If you have a picture with them feel free to post em. thanks Mike

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=59

Part number: 36-0275

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked into these a while back, and from.what I gathered they have a pretty good decrease in light output due to the coating on them. I know that there are some on ebay for quite a bit less then LMC offers them for!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I looked into these a while back, and from.what I gathered they have a pretty good decrease in light output due to the coating on them. I know that there are some on ebay for quite a bit less then LMC offers them for!

oh okay thanks for the reply Mean Green, I've tried to find em on ebay before, had no luck you happen to remember what you typed in to find them?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh okay thanks for the reply Mean Green, I've tried to find em on ebay before, had no luck you happen to remember what you typed in to find them?

Yes, type in "3157 Chrome Bulb" that should bring up quite a few of them on there!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got the ebay chrome bulbs for my markers and parklights. I like them better then lmc's price for sure.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've not got a chance to use the turn signals ones, only ones I have in are the 194/t10 wedge ones for the side markers.

IMO they do seem to be slightly dimmer then stockers. At night I'm positive they show up nicely but during the daytime maybe not so much.