Lift Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with body lifts if done right

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Do they make a suspension lift greater than 6"? I haven't been able to find one...

Whiplash makes a lift kit up to 14" of lift for IFS

Full throttle suspension I believe has upto a 15" lift

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah but for the price of this ifs kits you mise well SAS

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Yah but for the price of this ifs kits you mise well SAS
Unless you're just cruising the mall, you can easily fit 35's with a BL...if you're serious about offroading, I can't see the point in a IFS lift

PCnerd73

Reaction score
Holy CRAP those kits are expensive. Maybe I should stick with 6" lift and 35's... That should be good enough for playing in the mud... right? There's also the "buy once, cry once" theory, but I don't know if I can convince my better half I need to spend $3500 on a lift kit.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Unless you're just cruising the mall, you can easily fit 35's with a BL...if you're serious about offroading, I can't see the point in a IFS lift
Guess I'm just mall crawling then
Holy CRAP those kits are expensive. Maybe I should stick with 6" lift and 35's... That should be good enough for playing in the mud... right? There's also the "buy once, cry once" theory, but I don't know if I can convince my better half I need to spend $3500 on a lift kit.
Just SAS

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
6" on 35/12.50s is plenty for playing in the mud IMHO.