let me see those fog lights and the switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
wann put fogs on my truck but dont really which to go with yet and i want the factory switch to turn them on and im ok with wiring.i would like to see how u guys wired them too please thanks

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Relay turns them on with the low beams so no extra switches.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Mine are "frenched" into the bumper:

That's an old "in Progress" pic. The drivers side is real, the passenger side is photoshopped.

They run as DRL since my headlights are HID. They go full power with the interior switch.

Switch is currently one of the ones on my lower console:

But will eventually be in a custom binnacle like this:

Here's a quick and sloppy photoshop of it:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm going to be putting mine in the bumper, like the Tahoe Limiteds and Z71 Tahoes.

Paintable diesel bumper from LMC.

Here's a pic of what they will look like.

Here's the fog buckets for sale on ebay. They're really tough to find otherwise, and I just found these from another thread on here, so I ordered a pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161188559505

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131084510990

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I'm going to be putting mine in the bumper, like the Tahoe Limiteds and Z71 Tahoes.

Paintable diesel bumper from LMC.

Here's a pic of what they will look like.

Here's the fog buckets for sale on ebay. They're really tough to find otherwise, and I just found these from another thread on here, so I ordered a pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161188559505

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131084510990

That's the company I bought line from just I bought them from their website not their eBay store L0L!

I plan on ordering a smoothie paintable diesel bumper from LMC and then doing monstaliner on it to match the rockers and grill too. I will also get the factory style dogs to go in there from LMC and probably use HIR bulbs to match the headlights.

I will make a custom harness for it from a relay and wires like the headlights ones I'm doing and use the factory fog light switch I bought from a member on a different forum.

I don't have any pics yet but I will soon I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Off-topic but man, I can't get enough of this yukon. So clean. Every time I see it I just stare at it for awhile.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's been my truck for 7 years, and started off bone stock. It's been a lot of work, and it still isn't perfect (the clear coat on the tail lights is horrible). So don't think it's always looking great, there have been some ugly times, but with enough time, most vehicles can be made into awesome projects.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I mounted mine on the light bar, hoping to pick up a 12" LED bar to mount under them this Summer.

As for the switch, I just used a toggle switch. I had a small hole in the bezel from the old alarm LED. I found a rocker style switch in a box of parts at work, I might swap it with that in the Spring.

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a diesel bumper and mounted my fogs in the air openings.