LED parking lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zwief76

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just put new Anzo led parking lights in my 92 and I’m having some trouble. With the lights on, my drivers side blinker stays on, and with the lights off it functions, but all the dash lights light up when the blinker flashes. I triple checked that they’re lined up right in the sockets, but I still can’t figure it out. Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong?

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
This happened twice to me, both times it was because I didn't plug in one of the sockets correctly.
There's two on each light and usually if one is backwards then that will happen.
I would keep flipping them around and see if they straighten out.
I always thought mine would only go in one way but basically I was just lucky every time I plugged them in because they will actually plug in either orientation.

If that doesn't work then I would check the ground that runs in the front light harness at the bottom of the grill on the passenger side.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC