Kre8speeds can't wait to have the money to build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kre8speed

Reaction score
Well I really didn't think about the fact that we cant post in the build threads so I will try here. My name is Kris and I drive a 97 chevy silverado. The truck has all options but leather and is powered by a vortec 305 :( . The truck has 170,000 miles on it and runs great. I am trying to clean it up and have many plans for it but, family comes first. My only mods so far is a system, a super 40 flowmaster. I have a 95 gmc grill waiting for paint, also replaced the sun visers for tahoe ones with the slide out. I am waiting to redo my headliner so I can put my upper console in. Other wise the truck is stock.

Fill free to comment,

Future plans,

A full repaint (black)
vortec 350 ( really thinking of a 6.0l)
mid length headers
black bear tune
4l80e
3:73 gears
454 ss 14 bolt
poly bushings all around rear sway bar
spintech mufflers with high flow cats and x pipe
new lights (front)
tint
hids (possibly projector retrofit)
remove all trim and moldings
shave tail gate
smooth front and rear painted bumpers
billet grill
3/4 drop ( I thought about the 4/6)
lightly tinted tail lights
low profile bed cover
redo interior black
new rims and tires
much much more.

The pics I have are right after I got it. I dont have any new pics cause not much has changed, but as soon as something does I will post pics. I have switched to photobucket but do not have pics on there yet and imageshack wont let me edit for some reason. Oh and the stock tail lights have replaced those dumb ass chrome ones.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean truck man!

When you debadge the tailgate can i have the banner?

Kre8speed

Reaction score
thanks guys it has it's fare share of dents and the like but I think it will be a fun project.

kris