keeps kicking me off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
ok so if i idle on here for more than say 5 minutes the site logs me off automatically and then i have issues signing in again it doesnt do this on TYF , and since they are sister forums i dont see the problem being on my end?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check the little box that says "remember me" before you click Login and it'll keep you logged in

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so if i idle on here for more than say 5 minutes the site logs me off automatically and then i have issues signing in again it doesnt do this on TYF , and since they are sister forums i dont see the problem being on my end?

exact same thing keeps happening to me even after i check the remeber me box and if im looking at threads it will say im logged in but if i tansfer anywhere else site ays im not logged in

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah if cookies are disabled, the remember me box won't work...

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I found my fix you have to let the site FULLY load up if your typing in your login info , and the characters that are being typed in the box are white then it will kick mee off if they are black text your good

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2