Just signed up!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still havent found the solution yet, i have lubed up everything on the outside of the tbi and sprayed carb cleaner inside and it seemed to help for a little bit but then it starts sticking again soon after. I can hear/see the butterfly rubbing a little on the sidewall but not sure what has caused that to come out of alignment or how to fix it yet?

Check the shaft with the butterflys on it if it has a lot of play then the bushings in the TBI needs to be replaced just google search it thats how i found out about it. Its just been awhile

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check the shaft with the butterflys on it if it has a lot of play then the bushings in the TBI needs to be replaced just google search it thats how i found out about it. Its just been awhile

i'll look into that, ive been doing a lot of google searching but not coming up with much?? If you happen to remember the link feel free to post it here :)