Jeep Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywoodb6

Reaction score
Has anyone here put Jeep 5 x 5" wheels on their OBS? I believe the centers are different but I don't know much else. The reason I ask is that I like stock looking wheels in the 20" size and there are no stock GM wheels in this size.
Some machining would most likely be needed but compared to swapping axles or rear ends to run the GM six lug its less intrusive. I'm just looking for thoughts and ideas. Pros and cons.

Last edited:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Theres a guy on here Ive seen thats got some 17 or 18" JK Sahara rims. Dont know about the centers, but I dont think youd need to machine them.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is a guy on here that has them, i believe he said he had to bore out the hole on the bottom lugnuts to get them to fit

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
:hmm:

1.5" spacers all the way around....FYI they're 18" x 7.5." Wranglers don't come with 20" wheels.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
They won't fit. Remember, they're 20" x 9" up front and 20" by 10" out back. You'd probably have to use at least a 2.5" wheels spacer, and even then they might rub and would stick out of the fenders cholo style.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, the 20" srt-8 wheels are like 34 offset front and 50 offset rear. Had to do some researching because my nephew wants them for his 07....I told him he better not plan on purchasing stock wheels, those things are PRICEY!!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Gm makes a few stock 20" truck wheels.