It's sunny from Florida, Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Decided to finally intro myself after signing up some time ago. Trying to decide whether to keep my father's 1993 extended cab, long box, one-ton dually, 6.5L TB, with Banks turbo kit or keep my 2006 Nissan Titan.

The truck is still stunning and has been in the family since new, looks as if it just came off the showroom floor, hardly a scratch in the box, interior is immaculate with exception of the head liner which will be fixed soon, she has only 119K miles. I have every repair receipt and oil change receipt since new (2 inch folder!) and the original manufacturers sticker price - $29,021.00 before license and tax, and brochure

It also needs the headlights, turn signals, and break lights replaced as they're getting cloudy. Everything else is beautiful! She pulls like there's no tomorrow as she has 4:10 gears and rear diff lockout. This truck is fully loaded.

Drove the truck from Washington, State to Tampa, Florida last summer, 3000 miles without a single problem! Drove at 70+ MPH with 2000 lbs. of "stuff" in the back. High engine RPM's due to the 4:10's but she handled it. Averaged 13 MPG.

Below are some photos for your viewing pleasure.
You must be registered for see images attach

I know, I'm loosing the canopy as soon as I can find someone to buy it. Anyone on here needing a canopy, please PM me.

Keep or sell? (I'm leaning towards keeping, it's just too cool!)

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, You can sand those cloudy lenses with some 2000 grit wet sandpaper and clear coat them they will look like new.
We have a little snow here, I will be driving to Amelia Is. end of Jan for a few days then a few days in Palm Harbor N. of Tampa

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, You can sand those cloudy lenses with some 2000 grit wet sandpaper and clear coat them they will look like new.
We have a little snow here, I will be driving to Amelia Is. end of Jan for a few days then a few days in Palm Harbor N. of Tampa

Many thanks! Have fun in Amelia Is, fun place. I've had the lenses buffed and polished but they didn't come back so well, but I'll give the 2000 grit a try!