is something missing? 4" trailmaster kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

h3ooo

Reaction score
Looking at buying this lift from a guy, but he doesnt know if its for the 4wd or not, nethier do i. Its supposedly everything for the front, its just missing brake lines, rear blocks, and shocks. Also does anyone know if i need a new driveline for this lift with the autotrac?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 64

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yeh that's for a 4x4, but that balljoint spacer is quite scary looking and those upper control arms don't look very strong. But that's just my opinion.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had that same exact lift kit on my truck for over 14 years without a single issue. I have even been very hard on it and it back when I was younger and I have never had a single problem. The kit is very good quality and I have even had it pretty cranked up the whole time because I am running 35" tires on a 17x10" wheel with 3.5" backspacing. I have never had an issue with aligning my truck or it holding alignment. As far as I can tell, it is missing the tie rod sleeves and the rear block kit. It doesn't come with brake lines, just extension brackets. Shocks you can run any manufactures shocks. It may be very hard and take a long time to get any replacement parts for it because Trailmaster Suspension was bought by 4wheel parts back in November and they are still going through the process of changing ownership. Dont expect to be able to install it right when you buy it due to the fact that it is missing the tie rod sleeves. The block kit is not a big deal because you can get blocks and u bolts anywhere, or purchase rear springs like I did.

h3ooo

Reaction score
Only a $100 I picked it up just for the Hell of it.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i want a 4 or 6" lift so bad. haha. I would like to have a 6 cranked down for a smooth ride. and il keep my body lift on

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For $100 I hope anyone would have bought it. Now just try to find those tie rod sleeves!