Installing an LT1 in a 1997 K1500 SBSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
ya you are proly right, it will be another major reengineering feet. talking to a man in the transmission section about building a stronger 4L60, prolly less money and a whole lot less agrivation, LOL Oh; I do have a 4L80e under the bench, out of a '95 diesel 2wd?? may end up in my street rod some day??

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
ya you are proly right, it will be another major reengineering feet. talking to a man in the transmission section about building a stronger 4L60, prolly less money and a whole lot less agrivation, LOL Oh; I do have a 4L80e under the bench, out of a '95 diesel 2wd?? may end up in my street rod some day??
wouldnt you still have to replace the output shaft anyways?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually, I was going to play with it and do those mods I was talking about-then just swapping manifolds-I need to be able to move it fairly regularly...

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just one. How much do you want for it and where would it be coming from (to calculate freight).

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo