I think i want to trade my lifted truck for a lifted tahoe or ext cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like the title says i would like to trade mine for a lifted tahoe, or a lifted ext cab and i could give some cash with it.. ive never had a lifted SUV and have been looking at them and want to try one out. this truck was damaged when i got it but it has been repaired correctly and everything pretty much has been replaced.

chevy k1500 4x4 runs good.. has had motor and tranny rebuilt by the previous owners (36k) on them. the truck looks really good to be as old as it is. millage is exempt so i have no idea whats on the body of the truck but i do know its all NEW!!!!

-4in lift
- rancho shocks
-33in tires (front two are new)
- american racing 15 in wheels
-true dual exhaust
- new battery
- new master cylender 12/5/11
-new fuel pump 12/5/11
-new brake lines 12/5/11
- new radiator 12/7/11
- new sending unit 12/5/11
- grill and lights from a 95 chevy
- new ball joints 12/17/11
- new tie rods 12/17/11
- new pitman and idler arms 12/17/11
- new front brakes 12/17/11
- new spark plugs 12/17/11
- new wires 12/17/11
- new dist cap and rotor 12/17/11
- fresh fluids 12/17/11
- new cv joints 12/17/11
- fresh alignment 12/19/11
- new steering shaft 12/19/11

needs - bumper didnt come with bumper brackets for front so it does need those and the back two tires are worn and could use replacing but will last a little while and the cluster lights stoped working i think the cluster is bad (can get new one in junk yard for 15 bucks, in which ill do when it warms up)
i have fixed and replaced everything on the truck and have papers.. its a good truck i drive daily now.

the bumper will be done in black soon also soon

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
needs cleaned up on inside ive been working alot in it.. i also have a brush guard that will go with it.