I need some opinions here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I'm a paint and body man at a local Peterbilt dealership. I'm about to paint my truck. It's a 97 z71 step side. I want to keep it red but I don't know wich one. I think I would like a metallic red, like radiant red or blood red. Is there a specific red you guys like? It don't matter what auto maker the colors from. Thanks for your opinions.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like Viper red or the red that was an option on the 2007 and im sure other year peterbilts. Red Is my favorite color, I really don't like metallic reds, cant put my finger on why I don't like metallic red, but I don't. Nothing better then a good bright red

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like Viper red or the red that was an option on the 2007 and im sure other year peterbilts. Red Is my favorite color, I really don't like metallic reds, cant put my finger on why I don't like metallic red, but I don't. Nothing better then a good bright red

I do like viper red. I see a lot of it though. But if I go with a solid color red that would probably be it