I bet your hitch isn't this good!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
These were posted on another forum I'm on and I figured I'd share them. 1995 Tahoe from Minn.
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2 underwater would actually keep it from rusting that bad mostly. rust needs water and air/oxygen to rust. if it was underwater it wouldn't get as much air as being out in the open, thus slowing the procxess.

The part that surprises me is the rim is still in shape without huge rust holes, the hitch is thicker steel then the tire or carrier and it's still in shape.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can see some redneck with a huge load of scrap trying to hook a trailer to it then go down the highway with it. Kinda like the guy with the scrap car in the bed of his long bed strapped in.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
JESUS H. CHRIST!!! Wow, mine has some surface rust you can remove with scotch brite.....why the hell do you let it get to such a bad state???

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WoW....i JUST wire brushed mine and repainted it. Mine wasnt this far gone though lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Havent seen anything that bad in Michigan and all we put on the roads is salt.