How To Put LEDs in Moonie Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdaddy51200

Reaction score
I completed my LED upgrade today. I done the moonie gauges and the climate controls( replaced the green lens with blue acrylic) ,under the dash, and dome. I didn't take the green backs off since I was....

That looks good! You guys doing this swap got me motivated to order my leds yesterday. Is your oil pressure gauge blue? The one pic looks green, just curious.

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

Everything is blue , just the way my phone took the pictures . The blue for the climate controls is a little different than the moonie gauges but still looks good to me .

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quick question, how is the fitment of the leds.. Do they seat firmly? I ask because I've dealt with a few miscellaneous brand wedge style leds on other projects that wanted to pop out/not seat well.

I've always bought from SuperBrightLEDs and they've always fit perfectly for me.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finished the swap today in mine and my dad's truck in about an hour! I couldn't be happier with the results!
You must be registered for see images

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome, able to dimm them?

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you guys post a link to where to buy them? My phone won't let me see if there is one already. And how many should I buy? I've bought new bad bulbs in the past and hate to be 1 shy or something

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you guys post a link to where to buy them? My phone won't let me see if there is one already. And how many should I buy? I've bought new bad bulbs in the past and hate to be 1 shy or something

Yeah sure! There is actually only 5 bulbs you change but the pack I bought had 10 in it so I done my dad's as well. $5 on eBay and so far so good! I mean I can't complain over $5! The seller is very quick also! It was supposed to take 7 days to get here and ended up getting them in 3! Ordered on a Wednesday morning and got them Saturday morning! Just read the OP's post very good and he gives a very good description of how to do it. I actually left my cluster in my truck, just unbolted the plastic lens and gave it a good cleaning during the process! You can see what I mean in the first picture on my last post! Here is the link...
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261319537537
...and here are some screenshots to ensure you have the right ones!

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks i really appreciate it! Been holding off putting the last part of my dash in because of this mod! Is there any different face plates for these gauges do ya know? Like an overlay of some sort? And anyone have a fogged lense? What did you all use to buff it back to crystal clear?