How can I stop vibrations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I got the subs in and it sounded terrible, at first it sounded like the subs were bad but after looking into it, it’s the truck vibrating that sounds terrible, especially the plastic piece that is under the back window anyone know how to fix that?

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got the subs in and it sounded terrible, at first it sounded like the subs were bad but after looking into it, it’s the truck vibrating that sounds terrible, especially the plastic piece that is under the back window anyone know how to fix that?
Option 1: Carefully pull it off and inspect the clips. Odds are there's a few broken ones. Or rather the flimsy plastic the metal clips mount to are probably broken. If you have some good apoxy or JB weld, clean and glue together, let cure for at least 24 hours and carefully replace.

Option 2: if you would like to avoid possibly breaking the trim piece, I've had good luck in the past by stuffing paper towels in between the glass and the plastic. Use a plastic trim removal tool to get it back behind the panel.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk