Help me identify this grille guard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Found this 'hoe over on the tahoeyukon forums. I really like the grill guard - does anyone know who makes it? I can find that style, but they don't have the same thick horizontal bars as this one. If someone could point me in the direction of this one, or a black variant, would be much appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach

TXDIRT67

Reaction score
I've been looking for something similar, and the pickings are few. Most manufacturers stopped making this kind. Go Rhino is just about the only good ones left that I have found, look at their 3000 SERIES. I did find a used one in Vermillion, SD, it looks pretty close to the one you had pictured, and only $75 if you live close enough, or maybe shipping is an option. It's chrome though, I'm looking for a black one. Here is the link>>>http://www.reachoo.com/ads/224681721

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That doesn't quite look like my weston.
You must be registered for see images attach

I know Weston stopped making them long ago. The one on the Tahoe looks like it has curved bars instead of straight ones like mine.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
go industries knockdown grille guard on autoanything is the closest I've found

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Go Rhino on mine that is similar but this one in your pic doesnt seem to be the bottom bar that the GO Rhino has so I think you can rule out that brand if you want the same exact one. If not, Go Rhino has a chrome one that is really similar. IFyou get it, IM me as their instructions suck and I worked with their development team to get their instructions right. They may have fixed it by now. The pieces are all there, but their instructions are bass ackwards.

Chevy1500

Reaction score
That looks like a Go Industries Knockdown #36680 (chrome). Kinda hard to find a lot of information on them but I just recently bought one for my truck and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Got mine on Amazon for $199 shipped. The Amazon number is B0009P866G.

Last edited:

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
That looks like a Go Industries Knockdown #36680 (chrome). Kinda hard to find a lot of information on them but I just recently bought one for my truck and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Got mine on Amazon for $199 shipped. The Amazon number is B0009P866G.

That looks exactly like what I am looking for however I don't know if it fits. What year is your truck? Go Industries shows it's for NBS style trucks.

Edit: NVM - Shows it fits 92-99 Suburbans. Thanks!

Chevy1500

Reaction score
Edit: NVM - Shows it fits 92-99 Suburbans. Thanks![/QUOTE said:
Yup, Ive got a 96 K1500. It fits OBS bumpers and has the section cut out for the impact strip. This one mounts directly to the bumper so its good for trucks with a body lift.