help identifying this rim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
American Racing type 26. They were around $125 brand new. My Dad loved them back in the early 90's. I think American Eagle wheels and possibly Prime wheels might have made them too.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Those are actually Enkei Blades. Pretty common on Toyota and Isuzu trucks.

Dazrin

Reaction score
Well, since you have your answer, maybe I can borrow this thread for a while... :)

Does anyone recognize these wheels? I like the simple, clean look of them, but can't seem to find them anywhere.

They look kinda similar to some stock steel wheels, but they look like aluminum to me and don't quite match anything I have seen. (I hope they have a center cap that is clean too.)

Picture:
You must be registered for see images attach

Or, if that doesn't work... http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3434/5spoke.jpg

Found these on CL, but the poster hasn't responded to me and only says "VERY NICE 6 bolt 16" chevrolet rims". As a bonus they come with some studded snow tires in the right size.

Thanks!

Dazrin

Reaction score
those are prime wheels i had a set of those on a lowered s10 blazer a few years ago

Thank you! I don't see the exact same wheel on their site, but there is something close (model 152, but it looks more like a mid-90s land cruiser wheel). Maybe I can get center caps through them anyway, although it appears almost everything is discontinued. (They even have a "choose Netscape now" button on their homepage. That is not promising.) Oh well.

It appears my comment about appearing like "stock wheels" was true. The Prime model 830 looks very familiar...http://www.primewheel.com/prime_specs.aspx?wheelid=102&wheelimg=830