Help Identify This Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
This is being sold as a 4" lift, but I can't find anything that matches any of the threads we have stickied.

Can anyone tell what this is?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Uh uh uh... I have the exact same thing, and I know what it is. I'm just drawing blanks right now.

The company still produces lifts, but not this one.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I've searched the internet like crazy... I can't find anything. I swear I've seen those Torsion Bar drop brackets before, but now I can't find it.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
So here is the dealio -

Still on the fence about my truck and lifting/gearing it. The above truck is for sale, it's a 3/4 ton Suburban LT, 4" lift, 454, 4L80E, 165K miles original tranny and motor... It's essentially my truck, but with a better motor/tranny, less miles, and already lifted. Cosmetically, the only thing wrong with it is the hood is faded. Choices are killing me....

mistaake

Reaction score
So here is the dealio -

Still on the fence about my truck and lifting/gearing it. The above truck is for sale, it's a 3/4 ton Suburban LT, 4" lift, 454, 4L80E, 165K miles original tranny and motor... It's essentially my truck, but with a better motor/tranny, less miles, and already lifted. Cosmetically, the only thing wrong with it is the hood is faded. Choices are killing me....

K2500 Suburbans are cool. IMO it's what a K1500 Suburban should have been in the first place...

... but the Suburban in your signature is so clean looking. Can you keep both or is in that not feasible?

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
K2500 Suburbans are cool. IMO it's what a K1500 Suburban should have been in the first place...

... but the Suburban in your signature is so clean looking. Can you keep both or is in that not feasible?
Both are feasible, but I'd prolly end up selling the K1500 after swapping over whatever I could.

The guy is adamant on the price, won't drop a cent. He says it's worth far more to him, he just doesn't have a need for it. Burns no oil, has no leaks, all electrical works. The only issue is paint is fading on the hood and the roof.

The debate in my head is killing me. Argh.