Help identify this lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oleg

Reaction score
Was just browsing the local classifieds and came across this lift kit for sale. It doesn't say what brand it is or much else info on the kit. I will go look at it today but just wondering if anyone has any idea what it might be or if its not worth the time? Shocks look like bilstein?

You must be registered for see images attach

Any help is appreciated

Oleg

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the confirmation. From what I've read they are decent kits. Is $500 a good deal for the parts i posted?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
download a parts list off rcds site if everything looks to be there 500 aint bad there was one at the yard near me that sold for 425

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How come so certain it is RCD and not Fabtech, the biltstein shocks were an option with it too. Either way it is a knuckle lift, truck behind it has a full drop kit, the sway bar link looks like it is broken?

I sold my used Superlift for $600. It came with front brackets, centerlink, control arms, balljoints, knuckles, wheel bearings, torsion bars and tbar crossmember, no rear blocks, shocks or brake lines.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm sure of it from personally looking at the one that was for sale near me by what I can see on the casting of the knuckles in the pic