Hello From South East Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Blue Ox

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I found GMT400 while searching for upgrades on my 1996 c1500 SWB Sportside! I special ordered my 96 with Full bench seat,5.7 with towing pkg!
I have made numerous mods to my truck,( shorty headers,80 mm TB,elect. Fans,1.6 RR's, 373 Posi, just to name a few)282,000 miles, still running very strong!!!
I am in the process of installing a 370 HP, 445 FTQ At the moment and can't wait till I get er finished!
I am a member of Camaro5.com going by the same username and have done many mods to my wife's Camaro 6.2L doing most all the work on it as we'll as my truck! Camaro computer tuned by Lethal Racing, truck computer tuned by Nelson Performance!
You must be registered for see images attach

Looking forward to communicating with each and everyone of you!

Last edited:

SBC_cheyenne

Reaction score
Awesome! keep on trucking. Don't forget to swap the tranny when you put in that monster, a 4l80 at least. Would hate to see such a great build tear through that 4l60 in a few thousand miles.
I have a 95 c1500 with the 5.0L, 373 swap, thrush muffler, tb spacer, ultimate tbi mods, K&N filter with home made CAI, mud tires, brush guard, plastidip fenders and rims, along with all the regular maintenance done myself. She only has 66k miles on her, trying to take care of it but still hit the trails and tow regularly.
I'm in san marcos myself.