Hello from SE PA!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRigs

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I actually joined in Sept and have been doing some research to get back into the gasser game, as I have made some changes and am coming from a recent diesel bombing hobby. I thought it was time I should properly introduce myself. My name is Vince and I picked up my gem of a '98 Burban LS in August with 16,177 miles. My Suburban is my daily driver and a weekend toy hauler. Thank you to all of you who are already established on this site for all the info provided that has enabled me to make the few upgrade decisions and execute them:waytogo: I am always willing to help if I can and am not afraid to admit if I don't know something, so that I keep learning!! So don't hesitate to ask. I work second shift and am usually not on forums as often as I would want to be, but I'm around enough to learn and help. Well, heres to wishing everyone a safe and happy upcoming Holidays!! :cheers: !!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, post some pics of the burb when you get a chance.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
A '97 'burb with 16,*** miles? Wow! I drive more than that in a year! Did the PO just drive it to the grocery store on Wednesdays for the senior's discount & to the legion hall on Saturday night? Or is it an ex-hunting vehicle? Post some pix!

BigRigs

Reaction score
welcome, post some pics of the burb when you get a chance.

Welcome!
A '97 'burb with 16,*** miles? Wow! I drive more than that in a year! Did the PO just drive it to the grocery store on Wednesdays for the senior's discount & to the legion hall on Saturday night? Or is it an ex-hunting vehicle? Post some pix!

The PO was an owner of a beer distributer and kept the Burban in a garage where it only came out of 2-3 times a year to pull a single axle 2700# pop-up camper to his campsite for a week or so......it has had a plush life...until now that is......lol....heres some pics...
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
thats a super nice burb man and thats crazy on the mileage but i have a buddy that just picked up an 02 camaro ss off his dad with 1812 miles no joke i wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt seen the pic of the odometer

BigRigs

Reaction score
thats a super nice burb man and thats crazy on the mileage but i have a buddy that just picked up an 02 camaro ss off his dad with 1812 miles no joke i wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt seen the pic of the odometer

Sweet man, That body style SS is among my favorite, thats a great find on your buddy's part.....The PO of my Burban also had a 2000 C6 6 speed with approx 9,*** miles on, but funds at the time wouldnt allow me to own both as I needed the Suburban cause I had just sold my CC Dually and needed a light duty tow rig, BUUUUT, the son keeps in touch with me and lets me know if he has a buyer, as of last weekend he still had it and I'm desperately trying to build funds!!!