Guess where I'll be this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, If I can actually make it there. Been on a 7 day/week work schedule for about 10 months. Whatcha lookin for?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Center console latch for the bucket seat type console and a FM/AM/CD stock deck. Not the cassette type. It's the stock radio with CD slot.

Anything from the 95+ GMT400s will work.

Let me know if you can make it

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. If I can slip out of work I'll see what they have left. They went on the yard yesterday, I would kill to be standing there as they drop em on the jackstands just once! Usually just a shell within a few days. I'll let you know.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snag me the LS motor out of the 01! Haha jk... I wish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep your eyes open for a AD244 alternator and a tan center console lid. If you find either one let me know I will come and get it Saturday or Sunday, better yet let me know when you are going and I might meet you there.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Center console latch for the bucket seat type console and a FM/AM/CD stock deck. Not the cassette type. It's the stock radio with CD slot.

Anything from the 95+ GMT400s will work.

Let me know if you can make it

The radio from a 99-02 GMT800 will also work in that case too, FYI.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep your eyes open for a AD244 alternator and a tan center console lid. If you find either one let me know I will come and get it Saturday or Sunday, better yet let me know when you are going and I might meet you there.

Yeah, wantin to do that swap myself. I'll let ya know.