grill guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thats not bad & fitment looks pretty good. Do you remember the brand? And it just bolts to the bumper only, how rigid is it? Does it bounce around alot?

im pretty sure this is the one i got it doesn't move much if any at all its fairly rugged but not as much as one that bolts to the frame but i really got it for the looks and to mount lights to
https://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/shoppingcart.jcw?shopid=100001&event=view+cart&showCart=true

also if you order the brushgaurd like mine it allows you to take it apart to have just the grillgaurd

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to bad, price is really appealing, I might try one of these & see if I like it. For $140 its worth a shot, I have pissed away far more on other things in the past I was unsure about, LOL.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am in Reno NV and have a black brush gaurd if someone wants it for like $40. I wont ship it because it is so heavy it wouldnt be worth it. It is a big one that covers the headlights and all. Came with my 96 but I didnt like it so I took it off.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Not to bad, price is really appealing, I might try one of these & see if I like it. For $140 its worth a shot, I have pissed away far more on other things in the past I was unsure about, LOL.

Where are you from? I've got one real similar to that in chrome that i'm either gonna get rid of or modify.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, shipping would be crazy high on that. I think I'm just gonna order this one when I get the cash. If I dont like how it bolts up I might look into modding it like I was talking about in the other thread.