Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as it clearly states IN the comment that I know this isn’t the right place. don’t come at me for **** everyone else does. Kindly keep ur opinion to yourself. Have a nice day.
Why ask your question in someone else’s build thread? Start a new post. It’s just common courtesy.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well as it clearly states IN the comment that I know this isn’t the right place. don’t come at me for **** everyone else does. Kindly keep ur opinion to yourself. Have a nice day.
This is literally MY thread about MY truck. You clearly stated that you know this isn't the right place. So quit being lazy and go post it in the right place. GTFOH with that bs. :rofl:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Scott! How the heck are you?
Maaaaaan..... in short, I'm doing good.

My last update in this thread was Feb 2019 - 2 years from graduating college. Since then I graduated, got married, moved to west TX to work at the Goodyear proving grounds for a couple years, bought a house then sold the house to move back to dfw to design highway bridges at a civil eng consulting firm. Truck is sitting with yet another blown transmission... made it 8000 miles this time around :suicide: I've got a list of parts to get it back in decent enough shape to daily again.... More than you probably wanted to know but in short... I'm doing good, life is flying by, it's surreal, and I find myself trying to process that fact frequently.

But the real question... how the heck are YOU?! It's good to see a familiar face around here.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maaaaaan..... in short, I'm doing good.

My last update in this thread was Feb 2019 - 2 years from graduating college. Since then I graduated, got married, moved to west TX to work at the Goodyear proving grounds for a couple years, bought a house then sold the house to move back to dfw to design highway bridges at a civil eng consulting firm. Truck is sitting with yet another blown transmission... made it 8000 miles this time around :suicide: I've got a list of parts to get it back in decent enough shape to daily again.... More than you probably wanted to know but in short... I'm doing good, life is flying by, it's surreal, and I find myself trying to process that fact frequently.

But the real question... how the heck are YOU?! It's good to see a familiar face around here.
Amazing what happens in 5 years huh? Let's see, 5 years ago I was a manager at a tire and auto shop. I had enough in August of 22 and I completely got out of management. I went to work for the county driving a bus. It is so nice not worrying about numbers, hiring, firing, getting paid for all of the hours that I work and so on.

My wife continues with her health issues with a smile. She had a second brain tumor in 2020 and afterwards she finally was ready for her fun car so we bought her an 06 GTO.

My kid is now 14 and we've been collecting parts to build his 93 C1500 ecss. He still struggles with school but he is getting there.

The car was burned down by a homeless guy who thought that our cousin owned the car wash. My cousin was dating the homeless dudes ex wife and homeless dude tried to "get him back". Homeless dude was court ordered to pay us back. So far we've received $14.

The car wash was my wife's job. She has bounced through a few different places that allowed her to use her psychology degree specializing in mental health for teenage girls. She recently went back to her old company where they created a position for her just to be able to bring her back. She is now working with 5-12 year old boys and girls and she loves it.

You must be registered for see images attach