Grandpa’s Wild West K1500 moves to FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mckee1710

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry man. Should of left the stockers on there with some new tires. Looks way better than the aftermarket wheels imo. But as long as you like it.....
Congrats on the truck. Sorry about the way it was given to you. Condolences for your loss

To each his own, I realize the look isn’t for everyone. Truck may see the stockers again at some point, but for now I’m happy with the look. If it’s any consolation, this truck will NEVER see a single light bar, improperly installed HID, windshield sticker, stick-on Autozone chrome accessory, camo accent, grille conversion, or any other cheap/distasteful garbage you see done all too often to these trucks.

I appreciate your condolences.

sterling454

Reaction score
The aftermarket wheels look great! Who cares about the stock ones. They are just that stock and boring.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man. These trucks aren't always going to be as plentiful as they are now. So to have a low mileage gem like that is and will be extremely rare. Have you thought about getting one of those air bubble things that you put the vehicle in and preserves it. I've heard they're great for when people don't drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To each his own, I realize the look isn’t for everyone. Truck may see the stockers again at some point, but for now I’m happy with the look. If it’s any consolation, this truck will NEVER see a single light bar, improperly installed HID, windshield sticker, stick-on Autozone chrome accessory, camo accent, grille conversion, or any other cheap/distasteful garbage you see done all too often to these trucks.

I appreciate your condolences.

Lol.
You’re not kidding. Some cars are magnets for that stuff.

Enjoy your truck.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes people take a ride through the chrome accessory and sticker isle. I hear that stuff adds horsepower. My old neighbors kid must have 450 hp out of his Honda Fit