Got the 35's on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'm gonna de crank it some and see where I'm at. I didnt trim much so It won't be to bad.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Like I had said on fb shouldn't be more than 2 ribs touching on the cv shafts and 1.75-2" crank max, more than that is an even higher rate of parts wear and harsh ride due to lack of down travel, crank it down to about 1.5" of lift and 3" body lift and you'll be fine with the 35s

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
You should be fine clerance wise to just decrank some as long as you keep those wheels. Thats what im running. Even de-cranking 1 round will make a huge difference in how it rides, and if you are on the droop stops already, it will take several rounds before the truck starts to sit lower.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: got the bars completely decranked and helped my front end a bit and I found out that the shop put to much air in the tires too so with those fixed it rides pretty good. I'm going to pick up a new set of shocks in the next day or so!

Tailgunner762

Reaction score
Keep us updated! Planning on doing this on my truck. Just wanted to see IF it could be done!