GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that sucked but nice rebound getting it right again..

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny. It was on the lift properly, but the lift malfunctioned and wouldn't move up or down. When we got it to release the truck rocked and one of the gears on the arms broke causing the arm to swing out on the left side so i watched it slowly tilt and f*ck the out of my door and the right fender hit the top of the lift. Luckily no one got hurt and it just barely nicked the edge of the hood (just a 1/4" paint chip) thats hardly even noticeable. But the body shop I work with gave me some bushwacker extend-a-fender flares which I sold and then bought the oem flares pocketing $125! I'm just glad I got it back to looking whole again and I think the flares really set it off.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need to send in a pic, Not that I have a snowballs chance in hell cause there is some nice trucks here and mine is the stock crusader..lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Need to send in a pic, Not that I have a snowballs chance in hell cause there is some nice trucks here and mine is the stock crusader..lol

Yes Hunter, get one with both your trucks in it. And you're not the only one with a stock crusader