GMT400 Truck of the month #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Hey Parker when you gonna get your box fixed so we can finally see more pics than just the driver's side.... :wave:
well It should be here pretty soon, im trying to hold off to get the whole truck repainted, but i might just get the new box painted and put it on :p any ways here you go :rofl:
You must be registered for see images attach
:D

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
definitely better without that wheelwell trim

Lol yeah, now all it needs is a color matched smoothie, and when i get the bed fixed a set of color matched OE fender flares :D Also need to put my black Fab tech steps on butiv just been lazy...

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
How did that happen anyway?

well when I first got it (within the first month of owning it) an uninsured imigrant from Mexico ran a red light clipped the lower driver side bed corner and swung my truck into a poll :nono: never got any insurance money either:banghead:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Oh that sucks man

lol its all good, this truck means alot to me because I drove away from the accident with whiplash, and a sprained ankle, and the truck ran and drove perfect, like nothing even happened :)

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
lol its all good, this truck means alot to me because I drove away from the accident with whiplash, and a sprained ankle, and the truck ran and drove perfect, like nothing even happened :)

they bend pretty easy in that spot, mine was like that on the driverside when i got the box for the long box to short conversion, the truck it came from got hit by a plow but i didnt care to use it for a wheeler as i figured it would get other beauty marks on the trails.

i took the 3# hammer to mine and got most out