GMT400 Truck of the month #2 VOTING!!!!!! ENDS JULY 31st!

Pick which truck you think is worthy of TOTM

• 1997chevydriver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devs93

• LoudnLifted88

• Half Assed

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • JParker2012

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Mean Green

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Pierced

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • 70stroker

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Scholarly Redneck

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Silverick

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • ChrisAU

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Kurt3

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it alot chris, they are firm but not slap your neck backwards firm. The guy who does my transmissions, hes done probably 10 for me and buddies thru the last 5 years said the same thing a shift kit and corvette servo will tear up trans internals, but the shift improver and vette servo would be just fine. So i trust his word, but time will tell.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I like it alot chris, they are firm but not slap your neck backwards firm. The guy who does my transmissions, hes done probably 10 for me and buddies thru the last 5 years said the same thing a shift kit and corvette servo will tear up trans internals, but the shift improver and vette servo would be just fine. So i trust his word, but time will tell.

Ahh ok I took your post as shift improver = shift kit. I gotcha. The fact that I have a cable operated 700R4 vs. your 4L60E may mean small differences there too, idk.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was torn between JParker2012, MeanGreen, 70Stroker.. well all of them... all nice trucks

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice trucks guys I was torn between 70Stroker and ChrisAU but the front bumper killed it for me on Chris's so my vote went to 70Stroker! Again they are all very nice trucks though and I hope to get mine in for totm at some point whenever I get her finished haha!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Very nice trucks guys I was torn between 70Stroker and ChrisAU but the front bumper killed it for me on Chris's so my vote went to 70Stroker! Again they are all very nice trucks though and I hope to get mine in for totm at some point whenever I get her finished haha!

:bawl:

haha j/k

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like his bumper also, it matches his truck well. I doubt i would ever put it on mine because its just not my taste. But again i think it looks great on his truck.

Mine and chris's trucks are so similar yet very very different, imo.