gmt 400 high ans low beam mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GM4Life

Reaction score
ive heard alot of people doing this but no one can explain it to me in detail how do i make it so my high and lo beams are on when i use high beams also os this bad for my trucks lights wireong in any way over loadong them im newish tp my gmt 400 and am slowly exploring areas any help apreciated also my truck is 97 gmc sierra extra cab short box 7z1

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
There is a wiring harness that a member on here makes to run your hi/lo beams together, it wont overload anything as it pulls power from the battery aswell instead of all thru the headlight switch, member meangreen is who makes it and i believe he sells them for $25 iirc, he has a thread in the for sale section or you can pm him

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
os you can spend the extra money and buy his $95 headlight harness that is heavy duty, has 4-hi, and will allow you to safely and efficiently run HIDs...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I wouldn't own a GMT400 without this mod. Don't know why GM didn't do this from the factory.
You can't beat MeanGreen's stuff. Better quality than the ebay ones, & the instructions are written by an 'English-as-a-first-language' person!