fuel rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Here ya go. Found it.

The guy I gave her two lives a couple hours away and he owns a shop called KrazyKustoms.. hes sent me pictures throughout the progression of this beast and I always told him that I had dibs if he decided to het rid of it.. well yesterday he sent me a text and asked if I would be interested in a trade on my pickup.. need less to say I hit the highway immediately after I hung up the phone.

He has sunk about 18k into it in the last couple years.. 8k stereo.. 6" suspension with 3" bl with 2" leveling kit.. black 20x12 fuel octane wheels 38x15x20 kumho venture.. there brand new couple weeks old.. full exhaust eith headers, chip, 4.56 gears yadayada

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok cool, by chance have the specs on the first 2 pics they two tone and the black pick up? love the stance!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Specs are 20x12 -44

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

thats the specs im looking at, but full chrome! with some 37x13.50 toyo mt's. im hoping i can just crank up my T-Bars a bit and not have to put in a body lift but we will see what happens!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this thread is old as crap but does anyone know the specs of any of these trucks? I really like that green one