Front End Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theBOY

Reaction score
I've been looking to do something with the front of my truck. I saw this and thought it was clean and simple looking. there wasn't much information on it and I was wondering if there if there's a lot work involved or if it just bolts in.

You must be registered for see images attach

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
A lot of work. As will any front end that didn't come on a GMT400. If you're looking for a bolt on change that looks good, you're pretty much limited to a 99/00 Escalade/Denali front clip.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I've been looking to do something with the front of my truck. I saw this and thought it was clean and simple looking. there wasn't much information on it and I was wondering if there if there's a lot work involved or if it just bolts in.

You must be registered for see images attach

This looks very well done... look at the fender! I wonder if they used a denali/escalade fender, looks like the lines would be very close. Other then that, the hood must be had to make match to the windshield ... I wouldn't want to tackle that kind of job though. Tons of fab/welding work to do. If your good at welding, go for it... give it a shot. But expect to spend some serious hours on it to make it happen...