Fresh Yukon Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
Hey Matt, The Yukon is looking awesome. I didn't expect anything less from you tho:). keep us posted on the latest mods please.

Rob

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
3.5ish" front 2" DJM Spindles and 1 whole Coil Cut off 2500 heavy duty 454 big block coils and 4" back, 2" Beltech Shackles and 2" Hangers with Beltech Street Performance shocks on Good Year Eagle RS-A Police 235/55/17's all around for now, until I can order larger rears, they are on 17x7 & 17x8 Ridler wheels. The Wheels and Tires were FREE so no complaints. I and sitting at 27.5" front fender measurements and 28.5" rear. The Air dam from the center sits 5" front the ground. It rides pretty good, alittle soft for my liking but for now it works, id like to get firmer shocks later on. The rear pillars are just factory lol, I have used different products on them before but thats just au nautrel lol.

Where would one find a set of those cool wheels for free:)? All is good here Matt.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, I think it would look great with no rack and maybe with the black trim off the doors

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, ive beem wanting to comment on the FB pictures but never did. Not much a of a Yukon fan to be honest, but this rig, Looks great!! I love the way everything flows so good. Headlights, to the wheels, to the rear exhaust tips. Everything is so clean and settle Love matt!! I hope I can see this rig and yourself at VF next year!!! Btw, do you still have the sierra??

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks great, I think it would look great with no rack and maybe with the black trim off the doors
Thanks man, roof racks are on the list, Just waiting on the billet cover pieces from Joe AKA Silverado , door trim cant be removed because it was previously painted and I tried already.

Man, ive beem wanting to comment on the FB pictures but never did. Not much a of a Yukon fan to be honest, but this rig, Looks great!! I love the way everything flows so good. Headlights, to the wheels, to the rear exhaust tips. Everything is so clean and settle Love matt!! I hope I can see this rig and yourself at VF next year!!! Btw, do you still have the sierra??

Thanks man. Headlights I borrowed from the Sierra, the exhaust will be changed as well, as they are glass pack and came on the truck, goign to go with a dual in single out set up. Thanks again man, I try and keep everything my same style clean and subtle and simple. Definetly you need to make it to Vanfest. Yes I still have the Sierra, just giving her a rest this year and sorting out some issues that happened over the winter in storage. Looking for a new job so I can afford to play more and give the Sierra a New Heart and trans rebuild and other goodies. Im gunn a have to eventually buy another Daily hahaha.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally got around to posting pics. I did them last saturday. I am happy with the caps. I plasti dipped them white so they blend better and are protected for the winter.

You must be registered for see images attach