Frankenpump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTrain

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Felt like the right place to post this question. If not, any guidance would be nice. Where to post or the help I’m seeking…

I’ve just shortened the wheelbase on one of my trucks. ‘98 Chevrolet k2500 with a 5.7. I moved the stock fuel tank in order to push the rear axle/suspension forward a couple feet.

I’ve hung a k5 Blazer fuel tank inboard in place of the factory unit. With this, the fuel pump only has 3 wires…a grey, purple and a black ground. The factory harness on the truck has a grey, purple, little black and a *********. I wired all the matching colors with no success.

What’s the trick to getting this combo to work?

Thanks,
Dylan

DTrain

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little black and a *********. Not sure why it did a***********

DTrain

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little black and big. It keeps monitoring what I’m saying wrong

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
because there was a 800 censored word database installed when the site was updated. Its annoying as hell. there have been a bunch of words fixed but I believe we could do away with 795 of those words and get along just fine.

spell it like this...

bìtch or like this b-i-t-c-h like F we cant even ***** about anything while using technical terms. :)

Last edited:

DTrain

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tank and sending unit are new, ‘87 though. I tried tying all the black wires together, then separately. No luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf