Found a site for a cepek i believe!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Who knows, we will see. Jon from southern truck performance said he could get ahold of the cepek lifts. He just took to Damn long to return my phone call

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well let's hope you get one this go round man. You gonna install yourself or get a shop to do it?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya hopefully! Me n my buddy are planning on installing it..I'm going to put liquid wrench on every bolt I see that we are going to mess with during the process

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Alright well if this guy doesn't have one for you I have a buddy in Conroe that is gonna take his cepek off and do a sas if you want me to ask him about his.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I'll let you know if this lift can go through. If not then ill send you a message

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Well I checked my bank account last night and they took the money out yesterday for my lift so I'm guessing its about to be shipped out..HOPEFULLY

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool man. i got mine straight from extreme. supposed to be here today according to ups.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Oh very nice! it took out the money from my account but when i go and look at the order status of my lift it doesnt have anything up there.its just blank so idk whats up

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he had it done and powdercoated in about a week, then about another week once it shipped.

its here!! cepek lives :rocking:

You must be registered for see images attach