Ford Super Duty wheels on a GMT400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I know this topic has probably been discussed numerous times before. But I am looking for some wheels (cheap) for my 99 C2500. On CL there is numerous sets of Super Duty wheels for very reasonable prices. So my questions are, will the metric 8 lug pattern still bolt up to the GM 8 lug pattern. Also, most importantly, I realize that the center holes for the hub are way bigger on the Ford wheels than the GM. Provided the wheels will bolt up, is the larger hub (center) hole going to be an issue on a truck that typically does not haul anything?

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure these trucks are hubcentric and need the hub's to fit, otherwise the lugs will be holding the weight of the truck. Maybe someone that knows more than me will chime in shortly.....

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You don't have to run wheels that are hub centric. But as far as super duty wheels the lug pattern is different after like 99. It's 8x180 or something and Chevy is obviously 8x6.5. So to answer your question, no probably not, without a spacer that converts it to the Chevy pattern.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
You don't have to run wheels that are hub centric. But as far as super duty wheels the lug pattern is different after like 99. It's 8x180 or something and Chevy is obviously 8x6.5. So to answer your question, no probably not, without a spacer that converts it to the Chevy pattern.

We'll definitely not worth the trouble in my book, I'll just keep searching for GM 8 lugs