Finally got The lift on my Truck!"Pictures Included"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
looks badass man some colormatched bumers would really set it off......idk about towz on yours though hmmmm.....cant quit looking at it those wheels are awsome

For sure man I have a smothie for the front that im waiting to put on untill the truck gets repainted. I also was thinking an roll pan in the back with hidden a hitch would look good but im not sure, now im thinking a color matched nbs rear bumper would look sweet :) And yes I love these wheels to death, it definatly puls the look of the truck together.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
As i said in your other thread your truck looks sick man, wheel tire combo is perfect imo

Thanks again dude, Im actually going to be geting an rcsb truck soon and im really likeing the look of your blue 92 so dont be surprised if i start asking you alot of questions about it in the future cause I kinda want a lowered truck to lol.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So any advice for someone who plans to install a lift soon?

YES! Get a can or two of good penitrating oil such as pb blaster, or liquid wrench and soak your bolts that youe have to take off wtih it! also when you remove the torsion bars take the member that holds the keys in out so you can get the bars to come lose! just unload the keys first so you dont hurt your self or your truck

whats up with the blue parking light bulbs?

The are like a halogen version of an White led, Iv just been to cheap to get the front led signals lol.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they look kinda cool lol. does the housing reflect blue when they are off? ive thought about em for mine but ive got cab lights and idk how it would look with all those white leds up front and my hids. i like the tinted tails too man i did that to mine and my 3 led marker lights i did above the plate

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah they do reflect blue when not lit up but you have to see it from the right angle. Also I think it would look good on your truck even with the cab lights. I love the tinted lights, it really ads to the look of the truck Imo.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks again dude, Im actually going to be geting an rcsb truck soon and im really likeing the look of your blue 92 so dont be surprised if i start asking you alot of questions about it in the future cause I kinda want a lowered truck to lol.

Lol nice man, ill help you with any lowering ?'s you have just ask whenever you need! Im sure ill be asking you about some lift stuff sometime also cuz i wanna lift my 95 in the near future

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo