Finally got The lift on my Truck!"Pictures Included"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So its been a PITA to get done but yesterday we fineshed the lift and here are some pic's that every one keeps naging about lol ;) Do keep in mind i havnt removed the tape from the demold yet, and my truck is dirty lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

So what do you all think?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks deadly man! Makes me wanna paint my grille and demold.

I think some OEM flares painted tan to match the bottom would look sweet I'm looking into getting a set.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Looks deadly man! Makes me wanna paint my grille and demold.

I think some OEM flares painted tan to match the bottom would look sweet I'm looking into getting a set.
Thanks man, and believe it or not I have some flares ordered to do exactly that! I also found a bed yesterday from an older gentlemen who put a flat bed on his truck when he bought it new in 1997 so the dent on my truck is soon to be gone along with a new paint job :) I bought the bed and the bumper with it for $500 even! sweet deal IMO. And yes I beleive you should do a colormatched grille with a demold as well, it makes these trucks look a lot more modern IMO.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Very nice! What happened to the bed?
an un insured driver cliped my driver side lower rocker panel and pushed me into a poll lol. my truck was on liability only at the time so I got screwed over :(

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Looks Dirty Man!! :waytogo: I agree on the flares! I've got them and love em!
Thanks man, your truck looks pretty mean to! Just out of curiosity, did your truck have the flares on it from the factory?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
ok so I guess my next question is if the factory fender flares were bolted in or used double sided tape like the stock molding did, or both? its ok if you dont know im just qurious lol.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so I guess my next question is if the factory fender flares were bolted in or used double sided tape like the stock molding did, or both? its ok if you dont know im just qurious lol.
Haha unfortunately I do know after an "oopsey" last fall and breaking it into a million peices along with destroying my fender... but to answer your question, they are screwed onto the lip of the fender, but i would also suggest using double sided tape along the upper edge of the flare to keep unwanted junk out... Mine was filled with dirt and dust, but when I respray the truck this spring, I'm deffinetly using double sided tape

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo